Monday, May 3, 2010

...FRIENDSHIP....

you'r my friend and that is true,

but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,
its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.

friends are like pieces of a puzzle.. if you loose one it will never be complete again.. i just want you to know that you are one of those pieces in my.. i cant afford to lose..


i dedicate this to all my bestie..wa, za, at, idah, na, nis, tin... if u read this..i want u know that i miss u all so much!!! ! i hope someday we all can together again..spend time tgether like past years. i love u all soo much!!! and wa.. althought we are now not close as usual..i still love u..u are part of my life just like my sister.. i dont know why this thing can happen to us just b'coz that girl..its hard for me to handle it.. im sorry if sometime i ignore u..it just bcoz a protes to show that i dont like that girl who be the wall between u & me..she just spread both of us..i hope someday u will realize it..

SOME LIKE WOODEN SHIP, SOME LIKE SILVER SHIP.
SOME LIKE GOLD SHIP, BUT I ONLY LIKE YOUR FRIENDSHIP.
PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY,
IN THE STORM OF LIFE, YOU HAVE BEEN MY SHIP

i love my friendship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment